Senior National Account Manager - Cosmetics
International USA owned high volume cosmetics business with a thriving office in London are looking for a talented Senior National Account Manager to manage their largest account.
This is a pivotal role in the business, you will build and execute the brand strategy of their exclusive partner in the UK.
- Relationship management for their exclusive major account
- Execution of brand and sales strategies to deliver wholesale and retail targets
- Analyse and interpret data, ensure financial trackers are up to date
- Business plans and budgets
- Regular store visits, monitor competitor trends / reviews
- Work with the team on Promotional material and NPD launches
- Work with POS manufacturing partner
- Coach and mentor Sales Team
- Strong experience of managing National High Street accounts
- Cosmetics background ideally but not essential
- Proven track record in building strong relationships and the ability to work under pressure
- Strategic thinker, agile
- Team worker, highly collaborative
- Advanced MS Office skills especially Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Dynamic and self motivated
If this exciting role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Ashwood Associates.