OOH Sales Manager - SME
Rapidly Expanding SME - growing 150% YOY looking for a Wholesale and Foodservice Sales Manager to help spread the word into Out of Home Accounts.
Our client is an up and coming frozen dessert business who make it their mission to mix healthy and indulgent, without compromising on taste.
They are a close knit but expanding team who love a relaxed environment based around mutual respect. Working hours are flexible to incorporate the ability to work at the highest possible standard. A fun environment and monthly social activities are just some of the perks of this amazing opportunity.
They are looking for:
- An empathetic person who always chooses to see the positive and the opportunity in any situation, who is proactive and takes the initiative in creating the change they want, take every day as a chance to learn, and is nice to work with!
- You’ll be highly numerate, well organised and able to plan and execute sales and account management procedures.
- You will have exceptional influencing, pitching and negotiation skills, and be a strong communicator.
- If you’re self-motivated, like to be out of the office making sales, have a gift for developing relationships, are passionate about healthy lifestyle and are willing to work hard in a company you can be proud to work for, this is probably the perfect role for you.
In a sentence, getting the products stocked and looking good all across the UK!
- Managing and growing existing wholesalers (Bidfood, Brakes and Stratford Fine Foods, who supply Wholefoods) and their associated customers
- Agreeing JBP’s, promo strategies and sales initiatives
- Loading promotions and agreeing/checking relevant commercials
- P&L and forecast ownership of each wholesaler + Whole Foods Market
- Analysing sales data to influence future initiatives and promotions
- Tracking revenue actuals vs budget and executing steps to achieve budget
- Developing relationships with buyers, sales reps, telesales and supply chain within our wholesalers, as well as the development chefs, procurement teams and catering managers in our end stockists
- Getting the products into as many new Out of Home accounts as possible
- Identifying & prioritising new business opportunities to achieve revenue targets
- Approaching and onboarding new suitable wholesalers where relevant
- Being out of the office three days a week in customer meetings
- Advising internally on suggested new business strategy and leads to pursue
- 2+ years experience in out of home roles in food and drink
- Knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
If you would like to find out more then please forward your CV to RECRUITMENT@WORKWITHSEVEN.COM REF: 11/14829/7 for more information and visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.