International Sales Manager for Fast-Paced, High-Energy SME– EMEA
Rapidly Expanding SME - growing 150% YOY looking for an International Sales Manager to help spread the word into International Retailers.
Our client is an up and coming frozen dessert business who make it their mission to mix healthy and indulgent, without compromising on taste.
They are a close knit but expanding team who love a relaxed environment based around mutual respect. Working hours are flexible to incorporate the ability to work at the highest possible standard. A fun environment and monthly social activities are just some of the perks of this amazing opportunity.
They are looking for:
- An empathetic person who always chooses to see the positive and the opportunity in any situation, who is proactive and takes the initiative in creating the change they want, take every day as a chance to learn, and is nice to work with!
- You’ll be highly numerate, well organised and able to plan and execute sales and account management procedures.
- You will have exceptional influencing, pitching and negotiation skills, and be a strong communicator.
- If you’re self motivated, like to be out of the office making sales, have a gift for developing relationships, are passionate about healthy lifestyle and are willing to work hard in a company you can be proud to work for, this is probably the perfect role for you.
In a sentence, selling into international retailers! The world is your oyster quite literally. You will have to be a self-starter with direction.
- Managing and growing existing retailers in Holland, Belgium, Germany, Nordics, Serbia, Middle East and Ireland however you see fit
- Agreeing JBP’s, promo strategies and sales initiatives
- P&L and forecast ownership of each retailer in each country.
- Analysing sales data to influence future initiatives and promotions
- Tracking revenue actuals vs budget and executing steps to achieve budget
- Developing relationships with buyers and supply chain within our customers
- Getting into as many new retailers internationally as possible
- Identifying & prioritising new business opportunities and strategy to achieve revenue targets
- Travelling to the retailer to pitch, often along with the founder. After the initial pitch you will run the account.
- Good experience in food and drink sales in grocery. International is an advantage.
- Languages are a bonus
- Proven track record of delivering in a team, growing sales accounts exponentially, and building rapport with customers.
If you would like to find out more then please forward your CV to RECRUITMENT@WORKWITHSEVEN.COM REF: 11/14830/7 for more information and visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.