Are you an aspiring FMCG Commercial Manager/ National Account Manager? Are you looking for a new opportunity within an SME who will allow you to make real impact, change, growth and be a part of an inspiring story and journey who also happen to have very tasty, healthy and innovative products?
This is a Brand and opportunity not to be missed!
Based in central London, this FMCG ‘foodie’ and innovative company are looking to appoint a Commercial Manager to take responsibility for the Ecommerce and OOH/ Impulse channel. A young Brand who are fresh thinking, innovative, pacey and growing at a rate of knots who are looking for an individual who is inspired by their culture, way of operating and who is looking for a new tasty opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Manager include:
- P&L management driving sales and profitability
- JBP development
- Building and maintaining strong relationships developing longer term partnerships
- Forecasting and analysis
- Ensuring ROS
- New business development within Online and the OOH/ Impulse channel
Candidates for the position don’t have to hold years of experience, it’s more about the culture fit, and ultimately understanding of a P&L having worked within FMCG with National Accounts in either a sales/ Account Management capacity or in a Buying role. That’s it!
So you have P&L understanding/ exposure to/ responsibility and already work within FMCG… what does a good ‘culture fit’ look like?
- High energy
- Entrepreneurial flair
- A self-starter with a ‘go getting’ attitude
- An eye for detail and good with the numbers – able to analysis data and take something meaningful and actionable from it
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills, able to work to complexity and pace in a changing environment
- Strong work ethic
So there you have it! Sound like something you could make a success of? Interested in hearing more?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.