Looking for a new opportunity in Category Management? Can you take on a new opportunity in April on a fixed term contract?
Signature Career Management are partnered with a unique FMCG business, manufacturing both brands and OL products, to appoint a Category and Insights Manager to take on an 18 month fixed term contract following a period of significant investment and more to come in 2019. There is a strong likelihood that following the 18 month period, there will be a part time opportunity with the business on a permanent contract should the incumbent be interested – maybe even a full time one given the growth they are experiencing!
This FMCG business is hugely creative and marketing led. An organisation which is investing in its people and operational capability, and a culture of collaboration, pace and positivity! With NPD and new launches set for 2018 as well as various ATL and strategic marketing campaigns, makes for an exciting time to be a part of a forward thinking organisation.
As Category Manager you will work with the Top 6 Grocery retailers delivering category insights and collaborative range reviews. Responsibilities include:
- Leading the category and insights agenda, presenting to the wider business as well as a variety of customers
- Analysis of various data sources including Kantar, Dunn Humby and IRI, translating findings into meaningful insight
- Overseeing ad hoc consumer research and focus groups working with the Brand Management team
- Development of new analysis tools focusing on specialist retail
Successful candidates will be able to work at pace and in a broad and busy role! This FMCG business is very much in growth and investment is in place which will see some exciting development in 2018, you will need to be adaptable and able to roll your sleeves up! Skills, experience and attributes for the role look something like this:
- FMCG Category Management/ Insights experience, already operating at Manager level
- Strong presentation skills, confidence and gravitas in front of customers
- Naturally inquisitive and always asking the so what?
- Strong excel skills, highly numerical
- Collaborative in nature and a roll your sleeves up attitude
- Strong ability to draw insight from numbers, communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Highly organised
- Detailed, though able to adapt your level of detail audience dependant
A fantastic role in a people orientated business, an exciting 18 month contract! If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch directly for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.