Global Brand Manager
Do you have some international marketing experience and considering a new opportunity in FMCG? Are you a self-starter who is looking for a challenging role to develop compelling marketing campaigns and strategy to develop overseas territories? If so this could be the one!!
Based in the North West this FMCG company manufacture a range of both PL and Branded products and are growing significantly. Hugely profitable and investing in their capabilities and Brand makes for an exciting time to join. With a people led culture and marketing led business, this is a fantastic FMCG company to be a part of, creative, innovative and a creative marketers dream!
Given their stage of development and growth, they are now in a position to appoint a Global Brand Manager. Reporting to the Marketing Director you will work hand in hand with the UK Brand Managers, Digital team and the Category Manager to ultimately develop a global brand strategy to support international growth.
- Strategy and planning – Develop a cohesive Global Brand plan
- Marketing collateral – Creation and development of high impact marketing campaigns including digital and ATL
- Execution – Ensure the territories are fit for purpose
- Development – Consider NPD and EPD to expand capability and offering
This is a genuine full mix marketing position and will oversee a number of brands in multiple channels. Successful candidates will therefore need:
- FMCG, full mix marketing experience
- International marketing exposure/ interest – Understand what it takes to develop a cohesive Global Brand Plan and execute in various territories
- Brand development experience, taking a Brand from initial plan to market execution
- A holistic view and approach, able to harmonise a Brand and SKUs in different markets/ channels
- A strategic approach to growth, utilising consumer research and category analysis and trends
- To be analytical, naturally curious to understand market/ channel dynamics
- To be a strong influencer, able to project manage and bring people together to deliver
- To be collaborative in nature and team spirited
- To be organised and detailed in approach
- Strong communication skills, inclusive and a people person
Not one of the ‘usual suspects’ this is an extremely exciting opportunity given the investment that has already been implemented and that which is due to continue into 2019. Sound like an FMCG company you’d like to be a part of?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.