Customer Development Executive - On-trade
1 day left
- Contract Type
Our client is looking to appoint a business development executive into their ON TRADE Team to manage and develop some of the key accounts including pubs, clubs, restaurants & wholesalers.
Our client are one of the UK's leading drinks manufacture and a leading supplier, they have a strong & well recognised drinks portfolio with a wide range of account's across the ON TRADE Sector.
* Successfully manage a select number of 3rd Party Managed leisure/pub groups, local wholesale businesses in a specific geographical region to achieve agreed targets and margins
* Successfully activate marketing campaigns across customer base to achieve brand channel objectives
* Negotiate and optimise fridge space, menu feature and 'best in class' brand visibility across account base
* Meet and review business performance with customers on a regular basis, agreeing areas and actions for improvement
* Agree and implement standard wholesale GANNT for full year and maintain a quarterly business performance review meeting to keep on track
* Establish effective ways of working with telesales department and arrange a Rara Day annual calendar aligned to promotional periods, to ensure appropriate levels of customer contact and effective campaigns
* Organise, manage and attend trade shows/festivals and sales blitzes to increase brand awareness and achieve distribution across customer base
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal departments to ensure a cohesive approach to all activity, with particular emphasis on Field Sales team, Buying team, Marketing and Accounts.
* Undertake any other duties relevant to the business and role
- On Trade BDEexperiance
- Or FMCGexperiance
- Soft Drinks experiance
- 1 years field sales experiance
- Full UK drivers licence
This is a field based role so candidates must live in, or be willing to relocate to, the specific geographical area. There will be a need for some weekend and evening work across their territory, to support promotional activity. The candidate must have a genuine passion for the drinks industry