Marketing Mix & Econometric Modelling Manager
This major UK multi-category retailer is looking to expand their highly talented Comms function and are looking to hire an expert with a background in Econometric Modelling. The business has seen tremendous growth over recent years and continues to lead the way in how customers shop across various shopper channels such as in-store, online and mobile.
With one direct report, the role will report in to the Group Insight Director and have full media budget responsibility and manage various agencies with media marketing mix modelling. Working closely with the group brands and categories including own label, you will ensure the impact of media is reflected in revenue sales versus the forecasts and look for the best ways in developing communication to meet business targets. Using your talented skills, you will create first class econometric models and ensure the media mix modelling programme is the leader in retail.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant experience in Econometric Modelling with a background in FMCG, Retail or Media
- Solid experience of Marketing Mix Modelling
- Must have a 360 degree understanding of all marketing channels and media effectiveness
- Full understanding of how brand communications impact revenue sales and product image
- Able to present complex solutions and ideas in a clear and simple manner
- Must be able to report communication performance to senior figures and back up the results
- Must be able to work in the South East / London region on a daily basis
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days - please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.