Head of Consumer Engagement
My client is a Global market leading drinks business and currently they are seeking a Head of Consumer Engagement to join their established marketing team.
This is a high profile opportunity to work across this major brand, this person will be responsible leading and managing the consumer engagement programme and the team in this area. A high calibre Consumer Affairs expert is needed for this position.
- Lead and be responsible for the management of the global Consumer Engagement function at group level and establish Consumer feedback and preferences as a business driver
- Enable the delivery of a unified tone of voice across all touch points (traditional and social channels).
- Lead the Social Listening activities within the business
- Manage and develop the consumer engagement teams in all key international markets
Experience and skill set required:
- Significant experience within Consumer Affairs and Engagement
- Understanding and knowledge of operating within a FMCG or retail environment
- Track record in risk and crisis management
- Experience of leading and developing direct reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid analytical and interpersonal skills
- Organisation and change management skills
This is a high calibre Marketing and Communications post with plenty of scope for professional development within a blue chip leading FMCG environment. If this sounds like you apply quoting reference 9/145824/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality assured. For similar roles and to keep up to date with all things Seven, visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.