Business Insights Manager - Central London SME
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth branded FMCG business as a Business Insights Manager.
The business is a category leader, looking for an experienced Business Insights manager to join this newly formed team. You would be working across the whole global business out of their Central London office.
The key responsibilities of a Business Insights Manager will be:
- Set the strategy for the commercial team
- Manage key accounts with regular client meetings to drive category growth
- Work with account teams to provide regular insights on opportunities by retailer and by channel
- Track competitor pricing and achieve optimum pricing for your area
- Develop toolkits for the commercial team to effectively deliver the commercial strategy
To be successful as a Buisness Insights Manager you will have:
- Previous experience in a business insights role within FMCG - Category or MS&P would be ideal
- A strong analytical background where you have focussed on price sensitive product ranges
- Fantastic presentation skills, ability to lead external meetings and get internal teams bought into your plans
- Extensive experience of working with data
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing SME in a key senior role, if this sounds like something you would excel at then apply to the Lime Talent Team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.