Title: Design Assistant
Region: South East
Salary: up to £35,000 DOE
Sector: Commercial Kitchen Design
Excellent opportunity to progress your design career and learn from the best!
Our client is a respected market leading supplier of commercial kitchens to the hotel and restaurant sector in London and nationwide. They have an impressive track record of designing, supplying and project managing professional kitchens in to major hotel groups, Michelin starred restaurants and corporate city clients.
You will work closely alongside the one of the company Directors in a client-facing design role. Responsibilities include:
- You will be the Design Director’s No.2, supporting him on all ongoing projects;
- Producing CAD drawings of commercial kitchen layouts;
- Attend client meetings: some will be with the Director and others will be just you and the client to discuss the ongoing project, make any amendments etc.;
- Work closely with the Director during the design phase including the preparation of the early design brief;
- Regular client meetings, mainly in London and sometimes nationally.
- This role requires a high degree of customer interaction and so you must be confident and professional in front of clients -these will be decision makers, sometimes of major groups, sometimes well known chefs, Buying Directors, F&B Managers etc.;
- You must have a CAD qualification and be fully CAD literate, 3D and Revit would be an advantage but not essential;
- You should have your own car and be flexible to travel as required;
- You must be self-disciplined -you will split your time working in the office, from home and in the field.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.