Regional Sales Manager- Electronics
Regional Sales Manager working with key accounts in the South for one of the market leaders in the industry.
Working for a market leader in their bread and butter channel. This fast paced role involved working with high street retailers to further innovate and develop the consumer electronic sphere.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving the revenue and distribution targets within a clearly defined geographical area through the development of existing accounts and by broadening distribution and sales through new regional accounts.
The role requires you to
- Represent the company in a professional and enthusiastic manner at all times
- Formulate and agree Business, Product and Promotional Plans for defined customers.
- Achieve set monthly revenue targets by individual product groups - Brown Goods, TV & Media Products
- Monitor and manage business area with accurate forecasting, sales out information and budgetary control.
- Attend and participate in monthly sales meetings
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions when required
- Open new accounts in line with company objectives
- Provide competitor information
The successful candidate will;
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work within a fast paced environment
- Be a self-starter- able to work independently
- Be target driven , with previous experience exceeding targets
- Have previous experience working within a similar sales environment
The role offers an attractive salary up to 35k plus car and many other benefits.