National Account Director-Homeware
- Excellent people management role with board reporting
- This role will suit someone with current knowledge of the homeware sector
A family owned business with decades of experience and an excellent reputation in the homewares channel. They lead by example in terms of design, innovation and supply chain with their own factories based in the Far East.
Boasting year on year double digit growth, they now are looking to compliment their existing sales team with a sales leader with solid knowledge of the homewares industry.
- Manage a set of key accounts within the hightstreet channel including Dunelm, John Lewis & House of Fraser
- Lead a small team of account managers with their business strategy
- Commercial - full P&L and JBP responsibility
- Candidates will have knowledge of selling homewares into the UK retail channel
- Leadership experience will be beneficial
- Knowledge of sourcing from the Far East essential
- Based or commutable to South Yorkshire as the design, sales and marketing teams are all office based
Competitive basic salary