Marketing Manager - B2B - Birmingham - c£30,000 to £35,000
- Full Mix Marketing role
- Supporting the setting up of a marketing function
- Brand innovation
- Working with multiple big brands / industries
The company recruiting the Marketing Manager:
This is an international company with UK based sites who manufacturer and source to many sectors including food services, retail and leisure to name a few with brands like the big four supermarkets, John Lewis and Greggs.
- Setting up marketing function
- Supporters of many charities
- Ethical way of working
- Great opportunity to grow in this role
The role for Marketing Manager:
This is a new role where you will have the opportunity to be part of setting up a marketing function and managing the day to development moving forward. This is an ideal role for a Marketing Executive looking to take on more responsibility and manage a marketing function with the opportunity to expand the team moving forward. The objective of this marketing role will be to develop brand awareness and upselling other services to existing clients. Working with the marketing consultant to implement the full marketing range including digital activity, content for sector specific newsletters, setting up data base and management of, EM and PR.
- Supporting the setting up of marketing function alongside consultancy.
- Researching customers / competitors
- Setting up CRM
- Copy for PR, new letters, email, social media etc
- Campaign ROI
- Reporting to stakeholders
- Thought leadership
The requirements for Marketing Manager:
The company are looking for a driven individual who is happy to work autonomously. Has experience of all round marketing mix with a talent for communication and understanding the importance of targeted campaign for different sectors.
- A full mix of marketing experience essential
- Open lively personality, flexible, hungry for success
- Comfortable working as sole marketer
- Copy writing for multiple verticals
The package for Marketing Manager:
- £30,000 to £35,000
- Free parking
- Opportunity to manage marketing function