Head of Sales - Edible GIfting Start-up
Does the world of indulgent premium confectionary excite you? Do you want to join a start-up propelling confectionary into a new and adventurous realm?
We’re not looking for just anyone! We want to speak to forward-thinking, innovative and commercial savvy Head of Sales who want to join a brand which are taking the edible gifting category by storm!
Set to turnover +£7m by the end of 2018, our client are revolutionaries in the world of confectionary! Stocked in premium independent retailers such as John Lewis and Selfridges, they also run their own sell out events and activations, and collaborate with incredible brands.
This is only the beginning for a brand that has created its own category and disrupted the edible gifting category! They are now in search of an exceptional Head of Sales to join their young, dynamic and innovative team!
As Head of Sales:
- You will be creating an overarching sales strategy, delegating accounts effectively and reporting to the Founder on a weekly basis.
- You will be working with the Marketing Manager to ensure consistency of delivery and awareness of up-coming partnership opportunities.
- You will be responsible for creating a Brand Ambassador Scheme for national stores.
- You will be proactive in thinking about unique route to market and have an input into future products.
Do you have what it takes?
- Do you have 3-5 years’ commercial experience?
- Are you working with a challenger brand in the food and drink industry now?
- Do you have a hunger to work in a fast-paced innovative environment with the energy and charisma to match it?
- Do you have a passion for creating moments of fun through food?
- Are you financially and commercially savvy?
If you answered yes to all the above, then don’t wait to get in touch!
I’d love to tell you more about this unmissable opportunity to become an integral part of a start-up which is blurring the lines between food and drink. As Head of Sales, you can be a fundamental part of the future of this start-up!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.