Business Development Manager | Drinks
Already a distinguished brand and still expanding, our client is rapidly growing alcoholic drinks brand. The company we are currently representing is looking to expand their On Trade customer base even further, into London. Looking for the best and brightest sales individuals that London has to offer. Currently being sold as some of the most exclusive events and location events in England at the moment, this opportunity is not for the faint hearted.
As the successful Account Manager you will be responsible for growing the brand and driving sales within key accounts in London as well as attracting and developing new business within some of London's finest establishments. Across the whole range of our clients portfolio of alcoholic beverages, this is an opportunity to join a well established brand that is expanding exponentially. The Prestige Account Manager will manage all aspects of the customer relationship; working to maximise the potential growth and profitability through both new and existing customers whilst identifying new challenges and opportunities. You will be accountable for the delivery of the business priorities within your region. As an expert in the Prestige channel you will execute the brand & volume building initiatives whilst networking with key figures.
The successful Prestige Account Manager will:
- Passionate about premium brands and the premium bar/restaurant sector
- Currently hold the title of Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Prestige Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Regional Account Manager, Customer Account Executive etc.
- An ability to communicate effectively and build and maintain strong business relationships
- Strong negotiation, organisation and influencing skill
- Have experience of the UK Prestige On Trade market place
- Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a salary up to £35,000 plus benefits.
This is a field based role in central London.