Partnership and Exhibition Sales Manager
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a growing team of dedicated conference professionals delivering high quality conferences and events. We are seeking a commercially-minded and intuitive Partnership & Exhibition Sales Manager.
Our client are an awarding winning company, and an international leader in the global event and conference industry. We have a wealth of experience in managing International and National conferences with offices in across the UK. Our remit is to take over the administrational headache of organising an event or conference and to ensure a smooth and effortless flow of any occasion.
As Partnership and Exhibition Sales Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Devise and delivering on the sales strategy and revenue growth for the conferences.
- Prepare exciting and creative proposals to attract new sponsors and exhibitors at all levels
- Over achieving on identified sales target and communication activity.
- Manage, maintain and develop strong relationships with key clients to deliver increased revenues.
- Producing and executing the marketing plan for sponsorship sales.
- Building new sponsorship propositions that deliver on clients' objectives.
- Focus on new business development to grow the client base.
- Assisting with association conference research projects, identifying key opportunities, compiling bid documents, tender documents and sales presentations.
- Assisting the sales team in generating business for Conference Partners through identifying sponsorship potential for potential clients.
- Liaise with the operations teams regularly to ensure sponsor satisfaction in and around the building on deliverables according to contract.
- Attending events and liaising with sponsor clients onsite to ensure that their contract is fulfilled and all of their concerns and needs are addressed.
- Maintaining a sales database, reporting activities and preparing contracts.
Applicants for this Partnership and Exhibition Sales Manager role should be able to demonstrate
- Minimum of 3 years' sales experience. International and consultative sales experience would be an advantage. Training would be provided if required
- Results driven, commercially minded
- Self motivated
- Track record in delivering and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to develop high value, bespoke sponsorship solutions
- Desire and ability to source and deliver revenue from new customers
- Sound commercial awareness, excellent organisational skills
- Highly effective telephone sales skills
- Ability to negotiate confidently at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Commutable to Manchester
As Partnership and Exhibition Sales Manager you will be paid up to £35,000 plus bonuses