National Business Development Manager-leading vending solutions provider!
National Business Development Manager-FMCG vending solutions provider!
£45,000-£50,00 OTE £75,000-£80,000 achievable + package
Are you someone who has the desire and the ambition to be successful in a B2B solution selling environment? If so I need to hear from you!
I am looking for an energetic, proactive and experienced sales professional to assist the business with its growth. This is an immediate requirement for a target driven, outgoing and creative sales person to grow and develop the business to the business.
The right individual will be my clients New National Business Development Manager whose key role and focus will be to introduce new accounts and must have strong and existing relationships within the industry.
You will able open doors with new national accounts in from retail to education, leisure & recreation, business & industry and healthcare
You must have B2B sales experience from vending or food/drink service companies.
- Self-generating new business sale opportunities for vending and self-operated hot beverage equipment
- Convert large new business opportunities in line with company strategy
- Manage large rollouts of national accounts to point of hand over to National Account Controller
- Creation of joint business plans to drive a proactive sales approach to new business development
- Build, maintain and secure long-term business relationships
- Achieve targets in relation to sales and sales calls
- Adhere to achieving the companies targets for large new national accounts
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the sector, keeping up-to-date with market trends and developments by competitors
You must have:
- Track record of new business attainment and consistently hitting new business targets
- Experience in target in successful growing specific markets/sectors.
- Drive, determination and commitment to get things done
- Confident, with a high level of self-motivation, possessing the ability to work to own initiative and possessing a hands-on attitude.
- Ability to embrace change & has an entrepreneurial flair.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 successful years’ sales experience within large regional or national accounts.
In addition, my client is offering great career progression opportunities for the right candidate!
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!