Shopper Marketing Manager - Sports Industry
Are you looking for your next challenge in marketing, working with one of the biggest names in the sports industry? Are you passionate about what you do, focussed, ambitious and career driven?
Our client is renowned globally in the world of sportswear, with an extensive portfolio of brands that span across a range of activities and interests. The company has gone from strength to strength since beginning operation almost a century ago, and are now looking for a Shopper Marketing Manager to join the team. This an exciting opportunity to make a huge impact, developing and working with brands that are stocked and used internationally!
As the Shopper Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the customer activation plan, with the aim to inspire and excite both customers and shoppers. You will be responsible for maximising the potential of all aspects of the shopper journey, including promotions, product launches and in store demos. You will be tasked with developing POS materials and tailored creative briefs, working cross functionally both internally – with marketing and activation teams – and externally with agencies when required. The ideal candidate will be highly numerical and analytical, gaining an understanding of both customers and shoppers and ensuring all opportunities are capitalised through thorough analysis of both the company and competitors market strategy.
The ideal fit:
- A proven track record of implementing and delivering on Shopper marketing plans
- Line management experience
- Exceptional commercial acumen
- Experience working cross-functionally and as part of a team
- Experience in Shopper insights, retail or category management is desired but not essential
- Prepared to travel nationally as required
- Passionate, driven and resilient
- Proven track record of achievements, consistently exceeding targets
If you’re ready to join a global powerhouse and are up for the next challenge in your marketing career, send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 07891245724 today!