Are you looking for a new Sales Analyst position? Perhaps a broader role which will see you take more responsibility? This is a position which will see you take the lead at commercial forecasting, collaborating with various departments across the supply chain to identify trends through EPOS data presenting your recommendations back to the business.
Based in Greater Manchester, this is a market leading Consumer Goods business who are a people led, dynamic and forward thinking and who are investing; fantastic surroundings, people, their capabilities. Specialising in FMCG, they are pacey, young and adapting as they continue to grow, a fantastic organisation to join and a business to be a part of!
This is a broad Sales Analyst position and incorporates the following:
- Managing the Commercial Forecast process for key accounts across the wider business
- Analysis of historical EPOS sales, orders received/ invoiced, customer forecasts and ordering patterns data to map and predict future demand trends
- Identify market trends and account intelligence which support the introduction and subsequent roll out of NPD into the business
- Analysis of NPD launches
- Support the national account teams where necessary to prioritise stock for key customers to minimize shortages
- Provide EPOS sales analysis to the wider business across all key accounts in the UK and wider global markets
- Ad hoc analysis support to the national accounts team
What does a successful candidate look like for this position?
- Commercially astute
- Has the ability to analyse and understand trends in the numbers
- Is curios and inquisitive in nature to further explore numbers
- Is able to understand how retail factors (promos, time of year, weather) can affect forecasts and trends
- Has the ability to build and effectively manage relationships across the business
- Is familiar with the type of systems retailers use and therefore easy transition to the varied data sets which make up the forecast
- A people person, able to build rapport and collaborate with the wider team
- A team player, someone who will ‘roll up your sleeves’ to support your colleagues when needed
- Adaptable to change, with the ability to work in an autonomous environment
This is a fantastic position which offers variety, responsibility and accountability and will suit either an individual from a retail background looking for a change to a better working environment, or an individual already in an analyst position looking for a broader role with some element of stakeholder / relationship management already in play.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.