Sales Account Executive
My client, based in Maidenhead, are looking for an ambitious hungry candidate who is looking to develop within a very successful growing environment. With vast support and a strong team around you, you will be given all the tools to succeed.
With daily team lunches and excellent support and training you will be working within a culture that encourages success.
My client is one of the market leading providers of data insight and consumer information for global brands and retailers.
My client provides global manufacturers and retailers with critical data insights, allowing them to enhance their online sales and market positioning. My client delivers crucial online information, including pricing, search ranking and results, proportion of online shelf and promotions, in countries all across the world.
With price conscious shoppers showing lower store loyal and having the ability to pick and choose where they shop with relative ease, the need for brands and retailers to have rapid, reliable insights to ensure they win in both the digital and traditional store has never been greater nor has the demand for my client's services.
To aid with the continued grow of their business and customer base they are looking to add a Sales Account Executive to support their continued growth. This role will play a pivotal part in the continued success of their business.
Sales Account Executive:
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing accounts to develop further business
- Sourcing new company leads and contacts within target brand and retailer companies using a range of web-based tools, primarily LinkedIn
- Engagement with and developing of in-bound enquiries
- Contacting prospects via e-mail, LinkedIn and telephone in an engaging manner
- Ability to effectively engage with prospects to understand needs and requirements
- Maintaining and building accurate database of contacts within the SalesForce interface
- Managing leads to a stage where they can be passed to a sales manager for further engagement, ensuring all supporting materials and information is shared and stored in SalesForce
- Keeping up to date with key industry and company developments via web research
Sales Account Executive:
- At least one years' phone based sales experience
- Experience of developing new business as well as managing existing business
- Experience always hitting and exceeding targets
- Hunger and desire to work in a target based environment
- Desire to develop in a fast moving technology sales environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills
- A positive and enthusiastic outlook toward the attainment goals
- Focused drive to exceed expectations
- A degree is useful but not essential
- Hunger and desire to progress and develop a career
- Be able to work from a Maidenhead office on a daily basis
£25,000 basic salary
£8,000 - £10,000 basic salary