National Account Manager - (Sports) Nutrition - Contract Manufacturing
Part of an international group, with very healthy financials and a strong reputation, particularly for those in the know . Offering contract manufacturing services, companies like this often fly under the radar - but the brands they work with are instantly recognisable. With extensive capabilities, an experienced NPD team and a supportive Customer Service team, staff turnover is low. However, a National Account Manager is now required to focus on the Nutrition side of the business.
The Role Includes:
- Managing a mix of existing accounts (Holland & Barrett, for example) and developing new business
- Working closely with the NPD team to offer bespoke solutions
- Identifying and approaching new customers in sports nutrition and clinical nutrition
- Attending industry exhibitions
It is home-based, with regular national travel and infrequent international travel too.
We Are Looking For:
- Account management experience in the food industry, with a link to healthy and nutritious products
- A track record of growing existing current accounts, as well as winning new business
- Experience of working with an NPD team to offer viable customer solutions - a Food Science degree would be advantageous
- A strong interest in sports nutrition is essential
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .