Regional Sales Manager - Carabao
Regional Sales Manager - Carabao
On-going training & development via the Atomic Academy
Do you have fighting spirit and drive to accomplish your goals?
Are you already smashing your sales targets in Field Sales or FMCG, or are you hungry to show what you can achieve?
The inspiring bit
Carabao is an energy drink that was inspired by the fighting spirit of an individual. Already the fastest growing energy drink brand in Asia, Carabao is expanding its global presence, having launched into the UK market in April 2016.
We are looking for Regional Sales Managers who are passionate and have huge amounts of spirit and drive to represent Carabao in the UK Independent Convenience market. The Carabao team never finish until the targets are met!
The functional bit
- To own and achieve KPI’s as set by the NSM in line with business objectives for the Carabao brand.
- Drive performance standards of performance through regular performance reviews, coaching, training, and mentoring.
- Ensure that all team members operate in accordance with the guidelines and working practices of Atomic Live and Carabao.
- Undertake regular field visits with team, supported with documentation and records of discussions.
- Provide the teams with regular performance updates and highlight success and raise awareness of shortfalls in performance. Demonstrate strong market and industry knowledge.
- To ensure that all team members record all field based activity using the CRM systems (Field strike & Chatter) provided and deliver weekly feedback and reports as required by the business.
- To ensure that all management activities, and requirements, are kept up to date and delivered on time. For example, expenses, holidays, absence, weekly reports
- Actively manage performance issues of staff, take the necessary action required to bring this back in line. For example, introducing PIP’s, holding review meetings, disciplinary procedures etc.
- Support staff looking to further their careers by creating PDP’s.
- To monitor team budgets and ensure that all financials are kept within the agreed budget.
- Be a strong brand ambassador for Carabao and represent Atomic in a professional manner always.
- To monitor and self-review own performance and to take corrective action if required to ensure all business KPI’s are met.
- To treat all company assets in the correct manner and in line with company guidelines. Reporting any issues at the earliest opportunity to your line manager.
- To lead and deliver team meetings as required and share best practice with your colleagues to support overall team development.
The skills bit
You need to be equally great at working alone as well as within a team, you must be target driven, work well under pressure, be responsive to deadlines & fully accountable for personal & team objectives. Well educated, you will have recent experience in FMCG sales, ideally within the Energy Drinks market.
- To represent Carabao you must have high energy, personable style with a great attitude and personality
- Sales and negotiation skills with a drive for results
- Leadership, performance management, mentoring & coaching
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A good Commercial knowledge plus budgetary and financial skills
- A willingness to strive to be best in class
- Full clean driving license
- The legal right to work in the UK.
How to apply
If you can demonstrate strong skills across the required attributes & are interested in being considered for this position, please send a C.V. and covering letter to:
Please state the reference: RSMCARABAO in the subject of your email