SENIOR CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER
Senior Customer Marketing Manager
£Competitive salary and package
Reporting into the Head of Commercial, the Senior Customer Marketing Manager will be working for one of the leading producers of Meat Products in the UK, supplying into both the retail and foodservice channels, producing branded and own label goods. Since the company’s incorporation in the early 70’s, the business has now grown, turning over in excess of £1 billion within the UK. Due to continued growth and success across all fresh, cooked and convenience categories, there is now a requirement for a Senior Customer Marketing Manager to join their team, managing the relationship with one of the UKs top 4 retailers.
The main responsibilities shall include;
- Taking responsibility for developing and implementing strategies, plans and tactics for your customer.
- Developing a high performing Customer Marketing team.
- In conjunction with the appropriate Commercial Managers, taking responsibility for the customer marketing budgets with the designated retailer, and working with wider marketing teams to monitor, evaluate and optimise spend.
- Acting as a key liaison between the Insights and Commercial teams, ensuring two-way communications of key initiatives across both teams.
- Building a strong contact network in the retailer and ensuring the team build relationships with key influencers of marketing strategy.
- Assisting the business in aligning with the designated retailer’s corporate strategies where relevant by maintaining a clear understanding of their vision and objectives and communicating internally where appropriate.
To be considered for the opportunity you must have worked within a category / customer marketing role for at least 3 years. It’s essential you have had customer facing experience with at least one of the Top 6 retailers. FMCG food or drinks experience is also a key requirement, and it is preferable if you have managed a team in the past.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described, or contact email@example.com for further information.