Senior National Account Manager - Foodservice, Contract Catering, Healthcare & Education
A leading non-alcoholic drinks brand have created an opportunity for a Senior national account manager to join their foodservice team covering contract catering, healthcare and education. This brand has gone from strength to strength in recent years with a turnover of over €500m across Europe. Within the UK they are rapidly growing across hospitals and schools, so now is the ideal opportunity for someone hungry to drive growth and fast-track their own career development to join them. The business offers an autonomous yet dynamic, collaborative and friendly working culture.
- The successful individual will be driving growth by nurturing existing relationships and creating new business opportunities.
- Working closely with the UK Sales Director, this individual will play a crucial role in setting out and implementing the strategy for the channel and will be accountable for its delivery with the team.
- You’ll be expected to maintain a high level of knowledge and insight in regards to the category and FMCG marketplace.
- You’ll be working closely with current and potential customers to understand their strategy, business structure, key contacts, and the future potential of the account.
- This role will require previous experience managing national accounts in either wholesale, leisure, healthcare or education.
- Proven track record of winning and developing new business.
- Leadership experience is desired but not essential.
- You’ll have worked for a leading business within FMCG.
- Managed National Accounts for over a year.
- Be in a commutable distance from our client's offices in London.
What they can offer:
- Competitive package + Attractive Commission/Bonus Structure + Car + Healthcare + Pension
- Career development and progression
- Home-based contract.
Our client is looking for hungry, bright and engaging people at National Account Manager or National Account Executive level to step up and rapidly accelerate your career. You’ll have prior experience of dealing with UK customers in contract catering, healthcare and/or education.
Please apply now or email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role you’d like to be considered for.
*Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive we're sometimes unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. Successful applicants should hear back within 7-14 days. Any applicant that wishes to learn more about this opportunity, please email the relevant consultant.