NAM role with progression - great opportunity for junior NAM/NAE stepping up
Love brands? Love food ? Want career progression in a fast paced business?
My client is a dynamic business who are doing exciting things in food, launching brands, developing new products and growing their business. They supply brands into retail, foodservice and industrial customers. This role will work in the sector supplying into major retail customers. They have grown year on year, are profitable and there is a very good career development plan for the right candidate,
• Immediate responsibility for existing accounts with growth potential
• Development of joint business plans including promotion planning
• Involvement in bespoke products, branded launches and development plans.
• Liaison with marketing, planning, supply chain and Technical teams.
• General commercial duties
• A foodie!
• Food or FMCG manufacturing background
• Sales or commercial experience with retail buyers
• Degree qualified or a graduate calibre individual
The role will be regularly based in the Manchester area. Some home working could be arranged for someone a bit further away.
Package £30-40k + car + bonus + benefits
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Richard Parsons on 0131 226 5060.