Business Account Manager (Foodservice- Private Sector)
Dr. Oetker is a family owned business that has been creating high quality foods for over 100 years. We truly believe that “Quality is the Best Recipe” and this ethos has been running through our business since we were founded in 1893 and is a testament to our longevity and success. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 11,500 colleagues in over 40 countries.
Foodservice (What We Call Professional) is a huge strategic focus for Dr Oetker UK Ltd- and has become a European Centre of Excellence within the Group. OOH- including Foodservice Wholesalers and End Users- Pub Groups, Leisure Outlets, Tourism & Travel is key area for future growth. We know that more people are eating out of home than ever before and that their expectations of quality have never been higher.
This where you could make the difference.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an additional Business Account Manager to join our Professional (Foodservice) Sales team. In this role you will deliver the sales and distribution targets within an agreed portfolio of ‘Private Sector’ accounts.
Your role is to understand the needs of both Key End User Accounts and the larger “Structured National Accounts” - a challenging task to say the least. There is also a man management opportunity within the role, experience dependent.
Key Drivers will include
- Devise and implement a Strategy that drives dramatic growth within the ‘Private Sector’ Channel.
- High frequency customer contact
- The element of Key Accounts will require- High Pace, Quick & Sharp Thinking, “Knowing Your Stuff” & Very High Commercial Acumen combined with Creative Thinking
- With the larger Accounts- More Long-Term Strategic Account Management will be required
- Lead the new product development & branded agenda to ensure existing capabilities are fully exploited.
- Manage the Dr Oetker virtual team to ensure objectives are delivered and all resources are deployed effectively.
Operationally You will be responsible for:
- Achieving net revenue, gross margin and net working capital targets for accounts
- Develop working relationships to deliver account objectives
- Project Work as required to investigate and quantify potential opportunities, working independently and pro-actively.
- Supply Chain & planning support for the relevant accounts
- Leading projects, launches etc. both internally and within accounts
- To develop strong links and relationships with the relevant personnel across sites.
You will need to have gained strong experience in Branded or Retailer Branded Foodservice National Accounts within the FMCG Industry.
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience at buyer level with national &/or end user accounts & customers.
- You will have previous experience and responsibility for account profitability.
- You will be customer focused, balanced with the needs of the business.
- You should be passionate about food and have an eagerness to challenge and be challenged in all aspects.
Ideally we are seeking a candidate who has all the above, yet has a “Real Passion” for achieving, someone who drives for success not only in the themselves & their sales target but derives a bigger buzz from the success of working in a Team.
You must be IT literate, highly numerate with a “Can Do” mentality.
Please Note: We have chosen to work exclusively with PT Executive; therefore we kindly ask that other recruiters respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Thank You.
Apply for Business Account Manager (Foodservice- Private Sector)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly