Sales Account Manager
This is a Sales Account Manager, field sales BD role covering North East England and South Scotland selling branded consumer goods and products into the education sector.
This exciting role is to join a world leading branded FMCG company.
The main responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager is to drive new business in the North East England and South Scotland region. Selling into the education sector, the role will involve expanding client base through field sales, lead generation, working to relevant KPI's and building strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
The successful Sales Account Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record within an FMCG sales/consumer goods client facing environment, ideally from a branded company but not essential
- Experience of selling into the education sector would be advantageous
- Ability to journey plan and flexibility to cover entire patch
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional negotiator and influencer.
- Self-motivated and strong desire to succeed.
- Strong relationship management
- IT literate
- Full UK driving licence.
Excellent role with fantastic company, basic salary DOE and strong commission structure in place plus car allowance and full benefits package.