RM Curtis & Co Ltd – Brand Manager
We are looking for a self-starter with proven marketing and category management skills to help drive our business growth plans. Of graduate calibre, the successful candidate will have experience of working in a diverse and challenging environment. This role offers great scope to be pivotal in change within this organisation.
Core Experience and Focus
- Experience of FMCG product marketing and development, ideally in ambient food sales to the major UK retailers (FMCG non-food will also be considered)
- Ability to develop detailed category understanding; how a category is shopped by consumers, how those shopping decisions are made, and how products are segmented in the main retailers. Use these insights to create impactful and effective brand plans.
- Develop understanding of relevant food market place, including trends in ingredients, flavours and cuisines, and to develop and share within the business this knowledge
- Work collaboratively with the NPD department in the creation and launching of appropriate products in all sectors, categories and segments where products could be marketed
- Work closely with the Commercial team to deliver both own label and branded sales strategies, and to communicate marketing objectives to the wider business
To apply, please send a letter with your CV stating current package and salary expectations to email@example.com
About RM Curtis & Co Ltd
We are a rapidly expanding food company focused on delivering the highest quality of products and service to our growing customer base. Specialists in dried fruits, nuts and seeds we have experienced significant growth in the past decade, supplying key customers in the retail, wholesale and manufacturing sectors of the UK food industry.