Assistant Brand Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global FMCG business in their Central London offices, as an Assistant Brand Manager on one of their biggest brands within the company.
This company has a great internal culture and this role will suit an entrepreneurial and driven individual. Within this role you will be part of the team leading the marketing strategy, developing and growing the brand, executing the annual marketing plans, and analysing the portfolios performance.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Brand Manager:
- Working on the brands portfolio, identifying key consumer insights and trends
- Monitor sales data to ensure trade and in-store objectives are delivered
- Develop the strategy for brand vision and growth plans
- Work with multiple agencies to create marketing plans and drive the execution of the media, creative influencer and PR plans
- Analyse the markets performance and recommend actions to continue sales growth
Requirements of the Assistant Brand Manager:
- Ideally a strong FMCG or consumer goods background
- Excellent communicator with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven experience facilitating brand strategy and achieving tangible results
- Degree level education - ideal, but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading FMCG company in an exciting Assistant Brand Manager role, if this sounds like something you would excel at then apply to the Lime Talent Team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.