Super Senior National Account Managers – Grocery Top 4
Tired of waiting for the big salary and the big opportunity? Every promise means another six month bored underpaid and frustrated.
We want the best National Account Managers available, with a classic FOOD FMCG background and already managing a major multiple. You are dynamic and talented. Prove yourself and promotion will come quickly. Our brands are premium and our NPD programme exciting.
Read the rest if you want – but no need if you fit the above just send your CV!!!
- Will have lead responsibility for a Top 4 multiple
- Be the main point of contact for your account, developing and maintaining effective relationships at all levels, specifically with the relevant Category Buyer and cross-functionally
- Forecasting, price negotiation, planning, full profit and loss (P&L) responsibility of key accounts, budgeting, category management, marketing and logistics
- This role will also typically involve elements of business development, whether opening new trading relations or gaining new listings, SKU's, NPD within existing accounts, with the aim of maintaining or increasing profit margin, turnover, volume, distribution and market share
- Work closely with the Commercial Director & Category Controller to ensure effective delivery of the commercial strategy
Who are we looking for?
- Someone possessing strong administration and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate a professional manner, be very commercially aware and is interested in what the competition are doing
- Confident, motivated and determined character
- Strong networking and influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Have a high attention to detail with great presentation ability
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be able to build outstanding customer relationships and have impeccable 'people skills’
- Able to work well on your own, or with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number GJ/JF
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
Apply for Super Senior National Account Managers – Grocery Top 4
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly