Sales Business Manager
Sales Business Manager
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
In this role you will manage and develop sustainable customer relationships at all levels and across all formats within customer/channel (as appropriate); achieve agreed annual business targets by leveraging all account levers e.g. Promotions, POS, In Store Marketing etc.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Manage the customer relationship - Lead the commercial relationship, understanding & impact of the customer.
- Quarterly and full year delivery of Kelloggs and Customer/Channel business target: NSV, TI % GSV, GP % NSV, JBP Targets.
- Develop and maintain category expertise. Full P&L Accountability.
- Lead the creation and execution of the customer trading strategy in line with S&OP process and commercial strategy guidelines.
- Lead and create the channel strategy to feed into the business strategic framework
- Lead, develop, support and challenge a team of direct and indirect reports.
- Be the expert within the Kellogg’s business for the customer/channel. Deliver innovation in line with business targets.
- Be an Advocate for our brands and foods, Live the K Values.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Educated to degree level
- Computer literate
- Strong FMGC experience
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Determination to achieve and willingness to continually learn
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results
- Line management responsibility and experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.