National Account Manager
National Account Manager
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Deliver quarterly and annual internal output targets vs budget & Vs PY. NSV, TA%, NSV/kg, NC;
- Deliver annual internal input targets (Sales Levers/Fundamentals) - Category Vision, Assortment, Distribution, Price & Pack, Visibility, Promo Plan & Pressure, Activation, Trade Strategy, Supply Chain;
- Develop accurate volume forecasts with the customer and input into KS&OP process to ensure robust forecast accuracy. Accountable for ensuring alignment to the KSOP/RDO process and managing the Risks & Opps for the account through to execution;
- Lead the customer relationship including the creation and management of annual plans and building the business for long term mutual benefit;
- Be the voice of the customer internally and champion what's needed to win in the customer. Work cross functionally Commercial Strategy, Category Management, Marketing and relevant others internally to develop solutions and create plans to win;
- Ensure all aspects of administration and stewardship internally and with the customer are accurate and timely.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Experience of selling;
- Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills;
- Experience in liaising with high street retailers would be preferable;
- Experience of driving new business would be preferable;
- Ability to work well across functions both internally and externally;
- System savvy to enable outstanding back office management.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note this is an office based role with frequent travelling within the UK and an occasional need to stay away overnight. There may be a need to be flexible with hours where necessary.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.