National Account Manager
Outcome Specialist – Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire ,Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk and North London
Roche Diabetes Care has been a pioneer in providing innovation in diabetes technology and services for more than 40 years, helping people with diabetes to live their lives as active and unrestricted as possible. Being a global leader in diabetes management, more than 5,000 employees in over 150 markets worldwide work every day to support people with diabetes and those at risk, caregivers and healthcare providers to optimally manage the condition – and more importantly achieve more time in the target range so they can experience true relief. Under the brand Accu-Chek and in collaboration with partners, Roche Diabetes Care creates value by providing integrated diabetes management solutions to monitor glucose levels, deliver insulin and track relevant data points for successful glucose management. By establishing a leading open digital platform, connecting devices and digital solutions, Roche Diabetes Care will enable personalised diabetes care and thus improve therapy outcomes. For more information please visit www.accu-chek.com
About the role
As an Outcome Specialist in the Blood Glucose Sales Team, you are responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities for Roche Diabetes Care across parts of Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire ,Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk and North London.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Identifying business opportunities within your area
- Creating business plans and rationale
- Agreeing implementation plans with Local Health Economies and lead the roll out via internal cross team activities to maximize Accu-Chek market share potential.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with economic buyers, technical buyers, strategic networks and patient groups.
- Pro-actively leveraging Local Health Economy local priorities to create opportunities for new business models
- Implementing and delivering sales/share objectives
For this role we are looking for a creative strategic thinking Market Access/Business Development/National Account Manager with the ability to drive and change results.
You will bring the following:
- Experience as a Field based Business Development Manager (does not need to be industry based)
- Proven experience of translating data into a successful sales outcome and selling to a group/panel.
- Exceptional collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and seek innovative ways to provide market access to the Roche Diabetes Care.
This is a field based role which will require travelling on a daily basis. Due to the nature of this role candidates should only apply if they live on the named territories or are able to relocate and have a full clean driving licence.
An enhanced DBS check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered the position
Closing date: 14 February 2018
Interview date: 19 February 2018
Final Interview date: 27 February 2018