National Account Manager - ASDA
National Account Manager - (Asda)
Better Placed are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading Health & Beauty FMCG business who since doubling their revenue over the last 3 years are increasing their head count to continue their success over the following years to come. This National Account Manager role will manage the full P&L for their Asda account. With offices based in London they offer homebased working opening these roles to FMCG NAM's based UK wide.
This FMCG Health & Beauty business form part of a global organisation but remain small enough to maintain true family values with an entrepreneurial flair. Whilst they may not be the biggest they offer the opportunity for blue chip candidates to take full P&L ownership for Asda and the chance to enjoy exciting organic growth along side new acquisitions!
Key Responsibilities include:
- A proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum within Asda is essential within this role.
- Ability to network within trade accounts across, buying, category, finance, and merchandising.
- This role needs to drive profitable use of the available A&P funds.
- Develop Asda's account strategy and business plans to demonstrate budgeting and brand achievements.
- To manage relationships within Asda; identify and work with key influencers to win the hearts and minds of our customers and step change our influence at all levels (including senior levels) with the support of the Senior NAM.
Interpersonally, we are looking for someone that matches the following profile:
- Presence, energetic, innovator & clear intellectual ability
- Strong communicator and influencer both internally and externally
- Highly numerate, well organised and a completer-finisher
- Ambitious and happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pragmatic, adaptable and willing to get your "sleeves rolled up"
This role offers a great opportunity for an experience FMCG NAM or NAE with a track record of managing and developing Asda as an account within the Health & Beauty industry. Relevant Asda account management experience is a key requirement for this role so please only apply if the above matches your existing / past experience!