£35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We produce and market food products that are treasured by people in all corners of the world. With their high level of quality and uniqueness, our brands help to provide our consumers with countless moments to treasure and enjoy.
Through their quality and uniqueness, our brands give people positive feelings of security, warmth and comfort. On any given day more than 6 million people around the world choose one of our products.
We now have a unique opportunity reporting to the Head of Department you will be:-
- Responsible for managing, coordinating and delivering projects ranging in scale and complexity from new product launches to minor design amends across Top 5 retailer in UK & Ireland
- Responsibility for ensuring that project objectives, targets and timelines are met
- Responsibility for ensuring that established departmental processes & procedures are utilized & maintained
- Primary liaison with the retail Buying Assistants and their Design & Technical Agencies to ensure all parties are fully briefed and objectives agreed
- Supporting the Manager in the preparation of retailer presentations and compiling supporting sales/market data as required
- Monitoring ongoing sales and orders and highlighting any concerns to the manager
- Minimising costs including monitoring finished stocks and packaging write off
- Coordinating other projects as required and briefed by the Manager
- Responsible for managing the day to day workload of the Brands / Product Assistant; providing training, setting objectives and ensuring these are achieved
With a good degree, ideally business/marketing related, you will be able to demonstrate your successful project management skills experience preferably within an FMCG environment. Your proven ability to manage a critical path, have high attention to detail, coupled being a genuine “conduit and brand custodian”. With a keen interest in food, you will also have excellent team leadership, organisational and communication skills.
You will be an action orientated, self-starting and passionate individual with a proven ability to make things happen and be happy working as part of a small team.
Interested candidates should send an up to date CV, including your current salary details quoting reference 6727/13gj.