Are you an experienced Area Manager looking for the next step in your career?
If yes... we can't wait to hear from you!
Nutmeg has recently successfully launched Women's clothing in over 80 stores. As the team continues to drive service standards incorporating the one team methodology across all Morrison's activity, we are recruiting for the additional Area Managers to further strengthen the Nutmeg operation.
As an Area Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- To deliver the Nutmeg Retail Strategy.
- Manage compliance in the delivery of all Nutmeg promotional and trading activity.
- To work with Morrison's store and field teams, building relationships and supporting Morrisons and Nutmeg communication.
- Schedule and attend Team Meetings to deliver key business messages, celebrate success, share best practice and drive consistency across your area.
- Ensure that effective training, coaching and development of Nutmeg colleagues is delivered.
- Review and manage the performance of Nutmeg Supervisors and Colleagues.
- Deliver the correct labour model across each store, managing absences and labour turnover.
- Provide a work environment that lends itself to productivity and efficiency, ensuring all colleagues work in line with Morrison's specific procedures, policies and guidelines.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- People Management experience.
- Retail or Clothing experience is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to influence people and build relationships.
- Be motivated to make a difference.
- Full Driving Licence.
Competitive salary depending on experience, company car, mobile phone & tablet provided.
Interested in applying for this role, or would like to find out more?
Please send an updated CV with your location by clicking the 'APPLY' button
Closing date COP Friday 23rd February 2018.