Regional Territory Manager
Regional Territory Manager
We are a young, fast growing, globally award-winning craft gin distillery producing small batch, pioneering artisan gins. Due to continued growth and a series of successful New Product Launches, we now seek a talented and energetic sales person to represent our business across the Northwest of England.
Each day will be different, with a diverse portfolio of accounts and varied customer types. You will be building sales and recruiting new customers by representing our premium gins across a diverse number of sales channels.
Reporting to the Sales Director and ultimately the owners of the business, you must have a passion for quality produce and spirits with a natural interest in sales, brand building, customer service and thrive in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
You are a passionate, outgoing, confident and highly organised Sales person, with a proven track record in working with premium brands and customer development and reporting. You will also be a candidate with the ambition to work hard and succeed.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Represent Warner Edwards to gain and maintain listings of our Gin portfolio with our Independent Retailers (On & Off) and National Grocers, across Northwest England to include Cheshire, Lancashire, West Yorkshire articulating our fantastic story and helping us save the world from mediocre gin!
• Gain Incremental listings through regional influence
• Network, recruit, maintain and build On Trade listings, with a focus on Multiple Retailer groups
• Host in-house and in-store tastings and training where applicable for our consumers and customers
• Merchandise regionally to communicate the W.E. Brand message
• Secure secondary displays within Regional Grocers
• Keep records up to date using CRM to support the sales and marketing function
• A passionate and natural sales professional and crazy about Warner Edwards Gin
• Driven by building enduring relationships, exceptional customer service and a passion for great brands
• Confident, proactive, self-starting, hardworking and ambitious
• Attention to detail, including customer records and commercially astute
• Can positively and professionally represent the company at all times
• Minimum of 3 years’ field sales experience, managing and delivering sales targets, ideally in beer, wine & spirits
• Preferably educated to degree level
• Excellent and efficient organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• Full, clean driving license
This role will require occasional weekend and evening working, so you must be flexible in working these hours.
We are on a super expedition and we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join our journey.
You will receive a competitive salary and package and ongoing training and development. It is an opportunity to join our team of highly driven and enthusiastic individuals, with the prospect to develop and grow your career in an exciting, fast moving industry leader.
Please send your CV and cover letter by clicking the 'APPLY' button with the subject of “Northern Territory Manager”.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.