- Lead the sales and brand positioning of Double Dutch in international markets
- Driving new distribution for the full Double Dutch range with a focus on major importers in Europe, Asia and the US
- After initial conversations and visits done by founders J&R, following up with current importers on how to incentivise and activate existing markets
- Attending trade shows internationally
- Ensuring the relevant marketing and A&P support is available for importers and being used in the right way (best practice)
- Implementing staff incentives
- Work together with portfolio brand of each individual import and implement on a mutual collaboration for marketing efforts
- Analyse and report on each potential importer and present to founders Raissa & Joyce
Desired Candidate Attributes and Experience :
- Have recent Export sales experience, selling drinks (premium) to major distributors and retailers.
- Experienced in managing distributor networks.
- Knowledge of the financial workings of distributors including margin analysis, rebates and mark-down.
- Good knowledge of UK and International retail market with existing contacts
- Passion for selling FMCG or premium products
- Prepared for regular overseas travel.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering sales and profit growth.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills at customer level.
- Self-starting, being able to roll up the sleeves and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Commercial expertise