National Account Manager
Are you interested in working with some of the world's largest food and beverage brands? Think Walkers, Quaker and Tropicana to name a few!
PepsiCo are on the look-out for a first class National Account Manager to join our head office sales team in Reading, Berkshire to help us deliver what we're famous for: great results and customer service. This is an exciting role working on a top convenience customer.
Why PepsiCo UK?
PepsiCo UK are home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and many more. We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and strategic marketing of our products. We've launched a huge number of break-through products and exciting campaigns, which keep us at the fore-front of the industry. Our achievements have been recognised in the 2016 AGS report where we achieved the No.1 spot.
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of our UK vacancies being filled by internal promotions, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning.
Working in Commercial at PepsiCo
Our Commercial team are passionate, driven individuals, with a genuine lust for learning and development! They work hard and achieve great success individually and as part of a strong team
Your typical day to day:
- Full trading accountability of the P&Ls in all customers across juice, snacks and grains - including tracking of performance and an understanding of performance drivers.
- Pro-actively identifying and modelling the commercial impact of new growth opportunities.
- Proposing and evaluating promotions to optimise dealing strategy.
- Owning the working relationship with all trading contacts.
- Forging close relationships with the category function to ensure all customer recommendations are grounded in insight and the appropriate level of resource is provided at critical times of the year i.e. range reviews.
- Working with supply chain and finance to ensure strong forecasting accuracy and appropriate accruals and to improve AGS score.
- Deliver net revenue realisation and positive translation, as part of this understand the role of product mix.
- Work collaboratively with internal Shopper Marketing and Digital team to build breakout execution in store.
- Network with relevant brand marketing contacts and kit teams to unlock relevant tools to accelerate performance.
- Full ownership of day-to-day management of Optimus.
- Retain and grow agreements on juice, and deliver share growth on CSN across entire customer base.
- Lead calendar sells and cross functional selling days with customer.
- Play a pivotal role in building content for customer top to top sessions.
What we're looking for:
- Intellectual curiosity, coupled with strong resilience.
- Previous account management experience gained in FMCG sales.
- First rate interpersonal skills - you will be building key relationships both internally and externally.
- A creative and strategic mindset.
- Experience of forecasting and financial management.
- Experience of managing a P&L.
- Analytical with a great attention to detail.
- A can do attitude.
Salary - Competitive with bonus, pension, private healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.