We are looking for a Sales Manager to take this young, ambitious and growing FinTech company to the next level. This is an exciting, hands-on opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial mind-set who is looking to build something from the ground up and be part of a dynamic management team.
The successful candidate will need to roll up their sleeves and build a high performing sales team. A sample of key responsibilities would include:
- Hiring from initial CV screen through to final interview
- Onboarding of new sales staff in a systematic and formalised fashion
- Training, training and more training (both formal and on the job)
- Putting in place and monitoring individual and team KPIs
- Monthly 1-2-1 appraisals and performance reviews
- Letting staff go
- Motivating the team and building a high performance culture
- Putting in place (and constantly improving) a comprehensive sales cycle from first contact through to close.
- Assisting in closing big opportunities
- Sourcing data for the team
- CRM management and training
- Reporting directly into the Managing Director
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Highly results orientated
- An outgoing individual who motivates those around them
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- A ‘lead from the front’ attitude. Someone who is not shy to jump on the phone themselves to show their team how something should be done.
- Methodical and process focused mind-set.
The idea candidate will have the following experience:
- A minimum 5 years managing a successful B2B sales team
- A proven and demonstrable track record of success