SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit an Account Manager to join our Assurance business on a permanent basis based in Milton Keynes. Responsible for account managing key clients throughout the UK and Europe, the successful candidate will be well versed in servicing both clients’ needs and further developing accounts through cross and up-selling. Central to the role will be the requirement to drive account profitability whilst maintaining excellent relationships across all levels, both internally within SAI and externally throughout our clients. The role will involve forging strong customer relationships through regular communication well as presentation of key information directly to stakeholders. In summary, we are looking for a passionate Account Manager who wants the opportunity to take ownership of multiple accounts with a focus on delivering excellence.
With the role supporting our Quick Service Restaurant and Food Retail portfolio, a background in the Food or Restaurant Industry would be desirable, however, full training will be provided. Additionally, an understanding of Health and Safety or Food Safety auditing services would be beneficial. Due to the nature of the role, the ability to travel nationally across the UK on a regular basis is essential (ad-hoc international travel will also be required from time-to-time). An overview of the main duties have been provided below:
- Build strong relationships with existing clients to fully understand their requirements and to identify new and add-on sales opportunities, both within current contacts and by networking with other relevant areas of the business;
- Maintain responsibility for account profitability and customer retention;
- Manage the commercial aspects of client relationships by working closely with Business Excellence, Technical Services, and other operational teams, providing relevant account data where necessary;
- Promote SAI Global’s partnership approach and value-added services;
- Focus on excellent customer care, ensuring all enquiries and requests from the client are responded to promptly and accurately;
- Manage all client communication.
Experience and Skillset required:
- A proven record of achievement in Account Management or New Business Development;
- Experience and success in delivering client-focused solutions to meet customer needs;
- Ability to work across multiple accounts simultaneously;
- A good understanding of Health and Safety and Food Safety auditing services is desirable but not essential;
- A degree level qualification or equivalent is desirable.
- Strong commercial acumen, with a flair for account management;
- Confident and effective communicator, both written and oral, and presenter;
- Ability to deal with customers at senior management and board level;
- Strong networking skills;
- Self-motivation and drive coupled with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a broader team;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good IT literacy and skills, including proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
SAI Global is passionate about helping business improve. We offer a broad range of products and services for risk management to businesses worldwide, and in Australia we also offer specialised property services to the financial, legal and conveyancing sectors.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, we have around 2,000 employees in 29 locations across EMEA, North America and Asia. We operate through two divisions, Risk Management Solutions and Property Services.