National Account Manager- Grocery and Retail
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take ownership over a business area in a newly rebranded energy drink brand; Bulldog Power. We are ambitious and aim to grow rapidly. We embody ‘The British Bulldog Spirit’ and are made primarily for the UK market, however, are starting export from next month.
We are the only contender in the market with added Branched Chain Amino Acids and reduced sugar at a very competitive price. We are claimed to be the best tasting energy drink as we don’t have a foul aftertaste as many energy drinks do.
We are on hundreds of billboards across the UK, a proud sponsor of the Premier League Club Watford FC and are launching our ‘Finding The Underdog’ campaign with Capital XTRA this week where we are on mission to showcase the UK’s best talent. The winner will get a £5,000 cash prize along with mentorship in the talent industry. We are also working on getting famous UK artists on board with the campaign and hope to go viral.
The sky is the limit and we need the passionate individuals to foster an enthusiastic environment to drive growth.
National Account Manager- Grocery and Retail 40-50K + Bonus
- In charge of grocery and retail expansion
- Experience with multiple accounts and discounters
- Brings on and manage big accounts, driving growth
- Responsible for achieving sales target
- Charismatic, enthusiastic, positive, can build relationships quickly
- Communicates supporting marketing needs to team
- Track record of growing business in FMCG & has existing relationships to bring to new position
This role will mostly be field based, with occasional visits to our Head Office in Greenford, Middlesex.
To apply for this roles, please click the 'APPLY' button