National Sales & Key Account Manager
PermaJet is a leading name within the specialist inkjet media industry with trade accounts spanning across the world in the Retail, Educational and Professional Lab sectors. The business is looking to further develop its place in the market with the addition of an experienced National Sales Manager to drive growth.
The professional and proactive sales representative will be responsible for managing major accounts whilst supporting and overseeing the internal sales team. You will be expected to travel on a regular basis to meet with key accounts, prospective accounts and attend trade shows throughout the UK. There will be opportunity for the right candidate to work alongside the MD on the development of the international market, so a willingness to travel is a must!
As National Sales & Key Account Manager, you will be tasked with the following roles & responsibilities;
- Act as the face of the company and main B2B contact in the UK
- Drive the internal sales team
- Negotiate and progress contracts for all current account activity
- Fully align business expectations and maintain planned growth
- Identify and drive new business within existing and prospective accounts
- Support the team in achieving long term business growth
- Set and achieve company targets and team KPIs
- Produce quarterly and annual sales reports
- Operate from the Warwickshire HQ and out in the field
The successful National Sales & Key Account Manager will have the following profile;
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proven track record in account development
- Strong analytic sales skills including the use of Excel
- Commutable to Warwickshire
- Background in non-food would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the photographic/print industry would be advantageous
Salary commensurate with a position of this calibre.