Since 1999 Florette UK & Ireland Ltd have been on an exciting journey and are now one of the UK’s leading producers and distributors of pre-packed ready to eat salads and vegetables.
If you are an enthusiastic category professional, with a can do attitude and an eye for the detail then this role could be for you!
- Build effective customer relationships which promote Florette as thought leaders in prepared produce
- Develop and communicate category insights to challenge account performance
- Prepare category and market reports
- Manage data quality
- Complete regular audits of the market
- Review NPD launches
You will ideally have:
- Proven category management experience and a clear understanding of the major grocery multiple accounts in UK
- An adaptable presentation style that reveals engaging ideas and recommendations with confidence
- High competency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of the data interrogation software from both Nielsen and Kantar
- Familiarity of Dunnhumby or I2C loyalty card data
- Experience of using qualitative research to develop shopper insights
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join the Florette UK and Ireland team and you have the skills required then please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.