senior category manager
Job Title: Senior Category manager
Location: SW London
Salary: up to £70,000pa
Contract Type: Perm / Full time
All CVs to – email@example.com
Our client is a major supplier of fresh and frozen premium products; they supply a large portfolio of own-label products to some of the biggest and most recognisable Foodservice & Retail companies in the UK. Their extensive portfolio stands for the highest quality and has an ethical and environmentally friendly story from source to customer. Due to unprecedented growth and success within their current market, our client is now seeking a dynamic and ambitious Category Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the successful Category Manager will be the face of the business and work closely with their key QSR accounts. You will analyse the customers business and be up to date with market trends to improve menu profitability. Our client is looking for a very autonomous and hands-on individual who has current experience dealing with Restaurant chains and an strong understanding of Category Management/Innovation.
The successful Senior Category Manager will:
• Currently hold the position of, Category Development Manager, Category Manager, Category Executive, Customer Marketing Manager, Innovation Manager or equivalent
• Have current experience working with both branded and own label chilled food products
• Have current experience of Category Management with Restaurants/Foodservice end users
• Ideally have menu/product development knowledge
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a salary up to £70,000 plus exceptional benefits. This is an office based opportunity located in South West London
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.