National Account Manager
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing business with quality and sustainability at its core? We are recruiting on behalf of a company that has great relationships with the majority of major UK retailers, as well as a number of food service and food manufacturing businesses. Importing from long-standing suppliers on a global level, the company has gone from strength to strength in recent years, with the backing of an experienced management team. A vacancy now exists for a National Account Manager.
* Predominantly office-based in the Surrey/Berkshire region, with national and international travel when required
* Managing a great range of National Accounts including major multiples, discounters and some industrial customers
* Focus on long-term relationships - this is not transactional!
* Key interface between NPD & Technical departments to deliver customer requirements
* Analytical angle - in order to build a case on how to solve customers' needs
* National account management experience with major retailers
* Excellent presentation skills
* Articulate and numerate, with the ability to analyse and solve problems
* Independent thinker - there will inevitably be challenges that you have not faced before!
* Experience across a variety of food sectors would be advantageous
This position would suit someone who is accustomed to a degree of autonomy in a medium sized business; but it could also suit someone who has worked for a blue-chip market leader and is bored of following the script. If this is you, apply now.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .