Technical Manager - Food
The company that we are representing is a innovative and ambitious name within the food manufacturing market, based in London. With a well established reputation in the market and working with some of the best known retailers in the FMCG arena with their own label and branded products. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone who is looking to take the next step, with an innovative and forward thinking company. Our client is currently looking for someone with experience in working on intricate projects that have delivered real world results. Someone who can demonstrate good mentoring and leadership within a team.
The ideal candidates will:
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to identify and deliver improvement within technical settings of their site.
• Direct experience of leading and facilitating all site audits.
• Experience of managing site based technical teams in a Food manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrate an outstanding understanding of current legislation and quality systems.
• Implement and lead the technical agenda on a site that is rapidly growing and with a large number of new product development and launches.
A Technical Director who can demonstrate the ability to play an commanding role in delivering impressive results. You'll have great examples of how you have developed a high performing technical team and built solid relationships with customers. On offer is the opportunity to lead a technical team under a great brand, where you will be able to have a real impact.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.