Category Development Manager
Be Inspirational, live your life, help others and drive change …
At the forefront of innovation and social sustainability, this global leader in consumer goods is dedicated to helping people feel better. An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Category Development Manager to work in a large corporation with a real start-up mentality. You will lead from the front by pushing the boundaries, and be responsible for implementing category growth strategies. This position provides an ideal combination of executing, deployment, project leadership, Innovation, energizing others and thinking statically within you high profile category.
If your successful this is what your role will entail?
Execute category management to ensure your category is delivering against retailer initiatives in line – create newness in new ways to create the unexpected!
Be the ambassador and be disruptive within your category – understand relevant Category Growth Driver’s within the retailer
Build strong partnerships with key stakeholders, internally & externally, considering touch points across various functions
Inspire and lead the team on the vision and drive performance through your direct reports, enabling knowledge & expertise transfer that drives categories
Have the courage to initiate and lead the change that will drive success, but remain commercially aware of decisions, communicating with tact and diplomacy at all times
Manage the range review process end to end, including presence at merchandising centres when required
WHO ARE YOU?
- Education to degree level or Marketing qualification
- Proven track record of developing and managing customer relationships as National Account Manager or at a senior level; buyers & above
- Solid FMCG Category Management experience - Previous Category Experience in Beauty / Healthcare is highly desirable
- Linking Data to recommendations succinctly is essential
- Committed to making a name within your Category
- Strong commercial acumen is essential, including ability to work with complex figures and multiple information sources
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for Category Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly