National Account Manager - Tesco
Vertical Advantage are supporting a global business on an exciting opportunity to join the Tesco National Accounts team in a key position. They are a globally recognised brand with Head Offices across the World. They are fast developing in-line and ahead of the market, and constantly pushing boundaries.
You will have an impact on the business's long term commercial strategy while being responsible for JBP planning, in-store execution, promotional planning, range reviews and advising on NPD. You will also be involved with internal projects, which will shape this global business for the future.
If you feel this opportunity is of interest and you can answer yes to the below requirements please apply with your CV and a consultant will be in contact to discuss the vacancy further.
- Be degree educated or of degree calibre
- Have commercial exposure with a Top 4 Grocery account from either a National Account Role or Buying position
- Have held commercial responsibility for an account / been the main point of contact and have P&L management experience
- Must be London based / commutable to be office based
- Have excellent communication skills ideally with some account & negotiation training to support this